We have three payment options to fit everyone's preference. The options are: fortnightly, concession card, or casual. If you're training regularly, the fortnightly option may be best. If you train less than 3 times per week, the concession card is your best option. We also offer casual entry.
- 10 session clip cards, valid for 3 months from date of issue
- Senior: $100 (Payment Ref: SNR SQD)
- Junior: $80 (Payment Ref: JNR SQD)
- All sessions require 1clip of the card, except Saturday brick sessions which are 2 clips during winter, 1 clip during summer.
Fortnightly unlimited sessions
- Senior: $80 (Payment Ref: SNR 2WK)
- Junior: $65 (Payment Ref: JNR 2WK)
Casual Individual Sessions
- Members - Snr: $15 ; Jnr: $12
- Non-Members - $20
Casual Saturday Sessions
- Members - Snr: $25
- Jnr: $20
- Non-Members - $30
How to Pay
Pay by internet banking into the a/c: 12 3035 0569575 00
In the spaces provided for the payee, include your name and the code for the option you wish to pay for.
If you're paying fortnightly, you won't need a concession card (your name will be added to a list of registered fortnightly payers at sign-in).
Fortnightly payments must be made in advance for the following two weeks.
If you pay for a concession card, your card will be waiting for you at training within a few days of payment.
If you're using a concession card, you'll need to bring the card to each training session you attend. Your card will be clipped at each session (twice for Saturday training during winter).
Note: you must be a paid up member of NHTC to take advantage of the concession card or fortnightly payments.